I’ve been derailed– on many levels. I’ve turned all my focus on work and, even when it comes to work, I haven’t had any drive lately – just going through the motions. My gelato project has been tucked away behind closed desk doors in my home office. I haven’t worked on it in months. I’ve gained weight – a lot of weight – eleven pounds since May.
I’m finishing up my last work project for the year this week. After that, I have four days of rest and relaxation (and six spa appointments) at Miraval to rejuvenate myself and get back into my groove. Get on track, girl! The next two months are light with work so I’m recommitting myself to the “Life” part of the proverbial work/life balance.
Goals for the next two months:
- Get in shape/Lose eight pounds
- Start (and finish) main bathroom remodel
- Re-energize gelato dreams/business plan
- Upgrade my surrounding (replace outdated 1980’s chair and buy flat screen TV, paint)
- Research options for adding A/C to the house (not another sweltering summer)
- Replace tree that died in backyard & clean up front yard
- Blog regularly again!
I’m worried that I’m biting off more than I can chew – especially trying to do this over the holidays, but, if I wait until the new year, I have a string of projects that will carry me away until Summer.